Learning to play the Ukulele has
never been this simple.
Keep it simple.
If you go too crazy with some weird, flashy stuff -- it will sound weird.
If you master the simple tricks and techniques I'm going to teach you inside of my DVDs, you'll be years ahead of the game. Your playing will be tasteful, and best of all it will sound amazing.
Together -- we're going to go from zero to ukulele hero in record time.
First we're going to start with the "fundamentals".
Here's a small sample of what you're going to learn on the DVDs:
- Ready to smoothly play single notes that sound fluid and professional? Don't even try to strum a chord until you understand how to play single notes clearly. These simple exercises will get you up to speed in no time. 1:56
- Try this simple single note exercise that'll prime you to play amazing ukulele. If you ever wanted to know the best beginner exercise, this is it. 2:38
- Are the strings buzzing too much when you play the ukulele? Discover the sneaky culprit and the quick fix that gets each note sparkling. 4:18
- Learn how to hold your left hand properly so you can get the best sound from your uke. Hold it wrong and you will never rise above newbie status. 5:21
- Next, try this cool beginner exercise that gets your fingers moving fluidly. This kick-starts your transformation from total newbie to ukulele strumming master. 8:29
Bring your Ukulele anywhere and entertain
your friends and family.
- You're gonna love the EASIEST CHORD EVER. You only have to hold down 1 string and it's actually the most IMPORTANT chord you need to know. It's the ultimate beginner chord. 10:56
- Let me show you exactly how to strum the ukulele for warmer sounds or brighter tones. Knowing this will add a new dimension of professionalism to your playing. 12:46
- Hawaiian magic... Learn all the essential ukulele rhythms so you will be jamming like a Hawaiian native in record time. Become one with the rhythm and play like a champ almost immediately. 17:04
- Discover a weird secret about your hands and feet that will make you sound like you've been playing for years. 19:43
- Want to eliminate the sloppiness from your sound? Then do this when you listen to any kind of music... and you'll automatically lock into the pulse of the song and sound solid. 23:20
Get into the "island vibe" insantly,
- Who knew it was this ridiculously easy to play awesome sounding ukulele? I show you exactly how to play each chord clearly and switch between them smoothly and quickly. 25:54
- Now you're ready to alternate all the ukulele strumming patterns you just learned. Its so easy when you have a step-by-step system like this. 32:50
- The "Brown Eyed Girl" pattern is a classic. Here's the strumming pattern that made this song so darn memorable. 34:02
- Let me show you some basic guitar theory that can be used with the ukulele also. This is how to move up and down the ukulele neck correctly so you can begin to play any scale in your sleep. 44:12
We're just getting started...
Remember I said I want this to be fun? Here are just a few things I jump into after the fundamentals are covered:
- Now let's bring in some new chords you need to know to play full-blown songs. Don't worry, I'm going to slowly walk you through each chord and how to play them perfectly. 46:58
- "Barre Chords"... I'm going to show you 4 moveable shapes you can use all over the ukulele. All the Major and Minor chords are now going to be a piece of cake. Your friends are going to freak out when they hear you play! 50:23
- Why are chords harder to play further up the neck? Here's the reason and the workaround. Without this little trick your fingers will stumble over the ukulele neck like a drunken turtle. 54:21
- Knowing how to quickly find the root of the chord will help you easily find what key you're in. With this little trick you'll become the Sherlock Holmes of the ukulele and never be confused again. 58:50
- Hands getting numb from all the practicing? Here's a simple trick to make your hands instantly feel good again so you can keep on rocking the ukulele. 60:14
- Let's start playing some songs! Here's "Let it Be" by the Beatles. This touching chord progression is much easier to play than you might think. Here's the detailed breakdown. Get ready to pull out the lighters and hold them up in the air. 61:06
- Check out a simple technique to find the note between the chords so your changes sound smooth and clear. This is that "pro sound" that blends the chords together effortlessly. 65:43
Bring your ukulele to the next barbacue...
Your family and friends will love it.
- Learn every chord faster by using your voice to drill the chords into your brain. This weird exercise will have you memorizing chords faster than a rabbit on diet pills. 68:21
- Here's "Hey Jude", by the Beatles. This droning chord progression is a great exercise that explains some common musical basics that make songs sound so memorable. Let me show you how to play it. You'll be the hit of the luau. 73:15.
- What do you do when a song has a ton of chords you dont know? Here's how to deal with overload and strip it down so that it becomes as simple as a coconut. 79:45
- Let's play "I Want To Hold Your Hand". This fun, bouncy song is the perfect ukulele song and introduces a couple new chords you need to know. We are transforming you into an island god now! 85:13
- Here's another classic Beatles tune, "I will". Now we start to diversify our tempos and strum patterns to gently nudge you into pro ukulele territory. This chord progression is also very common in jazz music so it's very diverse. Now you're just showing off. 100:12
Nothing better than playing
some live music at the beach.
- Isolating your hands is a great technique to learn complicated songs. Let me show you how to tear a song down to its basic components on each hand and then bring them back together. This is the perfect cheat-sheet to learning your favorite songs uber fast. 108:50
- One of my favorites... "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away". Now we are going to play in a different meter than most pop songs. It sounds hard but its not. I make it easy as slipping on a banana peel to get pro ukulele chops. 112:41
- Let's play Bob Dylan's "Knocking On Heaven's Door". Wait until you hear this on the ukulele. It takes on a whole new feel. And its only 4 simple chords! 120:37
- "Blowin' in the Wind" is just 2 chords but it uses a very common folk music technique. There is also a new way to strum that I share with you here. Your ukulele skills are going to be as lush and exotic as a Hawaiian rainforest. 129:50
You're going to love my step-by-step system.
Learning ukulele had never been easier.
That's why I've created a simple, sequential, learning-system. Just follow along with me and by the time the DVDs are over you'll be amazed at what you can play (and so will everyone that hears you).
You'll be able to fly all over the ukulele and play some tasty little licks -- FAST. These core secrets are what every aspiring player needs to learn and master.
Get into the "island vibe" insantly,
|Learn Basic Chords.
|Learn Chord Progressions.
|Play Your Favorite Songs and Styles.
Your playing is going to really start sounding great when you start playing along with popular songs. Nothing hones your chops to perfection like playing other people's great music.
You're also going to learn how the ukulele interacts with other musical instruments for that "pro" sound few ukulele players ever master.
Then we really start cooking with gas...
What's interesting is "the pro sound secrets" aren't harder to play. They're just as easy as the "amateur sound". The difference is that you'll achieve a much sweeter, fuller sound on the ukulele.
Thats why I share several exercises that cover all of these important factors of playing. I want you to become "one" with your ukulele and really start enjoying yourself.
These simple exercises will transform your playing immediately. I'm serious... They are worth the price of this course by themselves. No doubt about it.
Check out more of these insider tricks I am ready to show you:
You can play old-world music
and the latest hits too!
- Now lets play some hammer-ons. This is usually an electric guitar move but works very well on the ukulele. Here's how to clearly play hammer-ons on the ukulele to add flavor to your playing. 130:29
- "Sweet Home Alabama" is a classic 3 chord song that sounds amazing on the ukulele. Here's how to play it like you're Lynyrd Skynyrd at an island barbecue. 133:45
- Wait until you hear "Last Dance With Mary Jane" by Tom Petty. Another simple song that'll make your campfire sing along at the top of their lungs. 135:36
- Are you ready for "Free Falling" by Tom Petty. If people don't instantly drop what they are doing and start singing along with you then you're obviously hanging out in a cemetery. 138:58
- What is a suspended chord? It's a simple change you make to your chords that can give them a whole new sound. Let me show you how to play and use suspended chords like a pro ukulele player from Honolulu.139:14
- Sometimes silence can be a powerful tool in music. Here's how to use rests in your playing to give your songs tons of character. 140:12
- "No Woman, No Cry" is a great Bob Marley song that sounds even better on the ukulele. Here's how to play it and recreate that reggae feel. Now you're blending styles of music like a delicious mango margarita. How awesome is that? 143:12
- "Carry on My Wayward Son" is a fun song that has some new concepts I want to share with you. I really enjoy teaching new concepts by applying them to familiar songs. Its the best way to learn things quickly and have them stick in your head forever. 146:19
- Passing chords are great to flesh out a song. Let me show you what a passing chord is and how to easily throw it into your songs to make them sound even better. Pretty soon you're going to be teaching YOUR friends how to play the ukulele. 147:34
- Lets go back to the "Brown Eyed Girl" pattern and look at how its used in a million other songs. Okay, maybe hundreds. This pattern is important to drill into your brain so you can play all the other songs that have the exact same pattern. 149:12
- Here's "The Time of Your Life" by Green Day. Its similar to the Brown Eyed Girl strum pattern. Lets break the song down, piece by piece, and get you playing it fast. 150:50
- "Pumping" is a neat strategy that gives reggae music it's special feel. Here's how to get that quick and choppy sound of famous reggae songs on the ukulele. 152:14
- Here's "Badfish" by Sublime. This song is a blast to play and I continue to explore those sweet reggae grooves that you need to learn if you ever want to play killer ukulele. 154:47
You'll be playing your favorite
songs in record time with this course.
Boy oh boy, do I have some sweet secrets in store for you:
- "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band is a party pleaser. Here it is and how to play it. This song has sweet 16th notes that are easy and fun to play. I break it down slowly so it makes perfect sense. 159:54
- Let's play the Jason Mraz song "I'm Yours". Now you'll learn how to slide between notes like he does. Only break this song out if you want people asking you to keep playing it over and over again. 164:18
- Rock music meets the ukulele. People are going to be stunned when you pick up the ukulele and can play some Hendrix. I show you how to play two Jimi Hendrix songs, "The Wind Cries Mary" and "Hey Joe". 169:32
- Here's how to play "Stand By Me". Everyone in the universe knows this song and it will put a little lump in people's throats when you play it. If not, you need some new friends. 175:04
Virtually every musician can learn some valuable techniques from these groundbreaking lessons. They're exactly what every beginning player needs who's ever wanted to pick up the ukulele and play their favorite songs.
And it's sooo simple and easy (You'll see when you watch the DVDs).
And another really nice thing:
You'll never fall behind, because there is no schedule to keep up with.
If you can only practice your ukulele lessons 5 or 10 minutes a day, hey that's fine. Believe me, a leisurely pace works - it just takes a little longer. On the other hand, if you want to stay up all night learning with me, that's cool too.
It's completely up to you. And once you own these DVDs, you can watch them whenever want, so there's never any deadlines.
Best of all, you can get this entire course at a rock bottom price. We're planning on selling these lessons in the near future for as much as $147.
However, to celebrate the launch -- you can get them all for just
$77 will barely buy you a private lesson or two with a good teacher. But with "Ukulele Made Simple", you're getting lessons that you can watch over and over.
I actually charge over $100 an hour for studio session work and private lessons. And even if you could fly down to California I could only teach you about 10% of what's on these 3 DVDs in the same time period.
I honestly feel this is the best ukulele learning value offered anywhere.
Time to celebrate... Life is good.
Play your Ukulele and be happy.
I'm not going to knock one-on-one lessons. However: they usually end up costing a small fortune.
And often, most of these guys don't have a SYSTEM. They just teach whatever they feel like that day and create more confusion than solutions.
Now, look at this chart..
As you see, you'll save thousands of dollars by purchasing "Ukulele Made Simple".
This is a systematized course that will give you the insider secrets you need to play like a pro in record time.
I'd like to make your decision easy. So, here's the deal... If for any reason, (or even no reason at all) you decide this course isn't helping you reach your goals on the ukulele, you can send an email and I'll refund every penny immediately. There's no fine print and no hassles.
There are no strings attached to this offer. I stand behind my work and I know you'll be happy with this course. And if you're not -- don't worry because I will offer you a complete 365-day, no-risk, 100% money-back guarantee.
Order these killer ukulele lessons... watch them... then pick up the ukulele... play a few notes...and then play a song just to prove to yourself that...
If it doesn't happen, simply send a quick note and I'll see that you receive a prompt refund of your money, no questions asked.
Am I Crazy? Or is This Course that GOOD?
I can afford to be so generous... because I know the TRUTH. You see... this system really does work! It's amazing, it's almost like magic because it shouldn't be THIS easy and simple... but it is.
Just imagine inviting your friends and family over and blowing them away with some classic songs.
You'll be able to learn all your
favorite songs fast.
Jaws will drop and respect will be earned. It's up to you whether or not you let anyone know you learned the secrets from me.
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of the "Ukulele Made Simple" course that will reward you for a lifetime.
Here's how to order. Just click the blue link below and this will bring you to the order page. Then, just fill in your information and that's it.
I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
So let's get into the fun stuff...
Don't delay -- click the link below right now!
Dedicated to your musical success,
P.S. Remember, you're protected by our 1 year unconditional money back guarantee.
I realize that sometimes you're unsure if you can get a refund from an online company. But that's just not the case here. If you aren't absolutely impressed and delighted with this course, then I don't want your money.
My reputation is my most valuable asset (it took me over 2 long decades to build it). And I intend on honoring any refund requests with zero questions asked. I want you to be 100% happy no matter what.