I can still remember the exact day, over 20 years ago, that my life was changed forever, after hearing Jimi Hendrix's live Woodstock performance, and deciding that I wanted to learn and play the guitar.
Nothing else mattered. Nothing else seemed interesting compared to the passion, inspiration, and pure spiritual energy that radiated from the music.
Not only the music, but there was something special and very attractive about the guitar in particular. The tone… The sensual feel of it, the versatility... Just about every aspect of guitar seemed amazing to me.
A lot has happened in my life since then, but my love of guitar is one thing that has not changed. I'm just as excited today to keep learning and playing as I was all those years ago.
For me, it was always about "playing from the heart", and I hope you're vibing on the same wavelength too...
That's one reason that our latest Digital Course here at Guitar Control is so perfect: it's all about improvising and playing from the heart. In fact, that is the title of this series: Play from the Heart.
The other reason is that it's from Jon Maclennan. He's not only an amazing studio musician who's played with Steven Tyler, Julian Lennon, and other legends, but he's also one of the best teachers and all-around likeable guys in the music industry.
Here's what you're about to discover:
Go Beyond Learning Scales, Licks & Phrases,
And Get Into The Creativity Zone.
- How to have a conversation on the guitar using the question and answer method. You might think you know this already, but Jon gives 2 powerful ways to make this technique come to life. 10:21
How To Make Your Playing
Using Step-By-Step Methods.
- From beginners to advanced, everyone will benefit from these hot hollywood-proven tips. 14:42
- 3 golden nuggets to make your playing sound clean and professional. Integrating these will make you instantly sound better and tighter. You can't afford to miss this. 29:01
- Smash the guitar mysteries to smithereens...they'll be no unknown areas of the neck once you learn the "mini guitar method". 33:27
Smooth Out Your Sound And
Teach Your Fingers To Rule The Neck.
- The secret "mirror trick" that can even bump up an advanced guitarist to the next level within a few short weeks. 35:05
- You'll never become a great guitarist if your hands are tensed up tighter than a scared squirrel fighting for his last nut. Try the ______ exercise. You'll be super relaxed, confident and in control. 52:25
And that's just on the first course. On course 2 there's another fresh batch of guitar goodies waiting.
Bored Of The Same Old Licks And Tired Tricks?
Jon Helps You Bust Out Of That Rut.
An Abundance Of Heart Warming Licks
Served Hot And Fresh On A Golden Platter.
Double Your Fun,
Double Your Results.
- Want to sound boring? Then always start on the first beat...OR, you can mix it up using the technique Jon shows at 37:38.
- Sophisticated licks that all the hip cats are grooving to. These will please even the snobby advanced players. 39:03
The Keys To Improvisation Are Revealed.
- Learn several different "play and rest" exercises that force your improvisation chops to expand and grow. 58:17
- Make your playing sound twice as expressive with this simple method to improve your chops and dynamics. 1:01:20
Let's move onto course 3:
Keep Surprising And Delighting The Crowds.
- Constantly surprise the listener with the "second impulse" technique. 01:29
Want All To Fly All Over The Fretboard
With Heart-Centered Energy?
Love Soul-Gripping Blues?
- The Texas triplet shuffle is an incredible way to riff and solo at the same time. 34:53
Learn Some Killer Blues Turnarounds In
The Style Of Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric
Clapton, Freddie King, And More...
And there's a lot more stuff I don't have time to get into... There's a whole section on killer blues patterns and riffs.
You can use these to create rhythm/lead riffs that sound amazing. They're great for writing your own tunes, or jamming out some old favorites.
Jon reveals a ton of great stuff here -- from blues, to jazzy licks, to rock... Just very cool, simple ways to improve your playing, help you improvise, and express the music in your heart and soul.
Play from the Heart really is a whole new bag of guitar tricks and powerful concepts that's designed to help you develop your own style as you become a better guitarist and musician.
I've Yet To Meet The Guitar Enthusiast
Who Could Resist Learning
These Powerful Guitar Secrets.
You don't need monster chops. You don't need to practice for hours. All you need to do to make progress, is watch these courses and spend 10 to 15 minutes a day going over the tabs.
With Powertabs, Learning Has
Never Been Easier.
Not only is every note tabbed out for you, but the tabs are also provided in Powertab format so you can watch the notes go by on your computer, and each one is highlighted as its playing.
If you've never experienced this before, it's incredible. No more trying to "figure out" the rhythm of the tabs. You see it, you hear it, and you learn it!
I'm passionate about helping guitarists like you have as much as fun as possible and I'd really love to see you playing all your favorite songs on the guitar.
That's why I'm really excited to send you a copy of Jon Maclennans's Play from the Heart.
...And it's also why I put my neck on the line for you and offer you the best guarantee in the business.
You're Protected By Our Famous
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Guitar Control offers a generous 60-Day guarantee on all Digital Courses. We want to make ordering from us an exciting and no-risk experience.
If for some strange reason, Jon's course isn't helping your guitar playing, or you feel you're not learning to play your favorite songs by ear, then I insist you return the courses for a no-hassle refund.
No B.S, no run-around, and no hard feelings.
This an amazing opportunity to invest in yourself and your musical education with some really excellent guitar lessons that you can watch on Digital copies anytime you want.
Jon Maclennan is a rare instructor, with a crystal clear teaching style, a contagious enthusiasm, and amazing musical insights. Even if you could hire him for one-on-one lessons, compare how much that would cost you:
Even by Digital Course standards, these 3 course set are easily worth $49 EACH...
But you won't pay $150.
You won't even pay $100.
We have several LOW PRICE PACKAGES available.
Just click to the next page, choose the package of your choice, and I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
Don't forget you're getting 3 jam-packed courses and 28 pages of tabs!
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of the Play from the Heart learning package that will reward you for a lifetime.
Play from The Heart
Keep Playing from the Heart,
P.S. If you're still not 100% sure if you should order right now, let me remind of our sweet early bird bonuses and incredible 60-day guarantee. Don't delay, click here to order right now!