Yep, you'll learn tons of cool new licks, techniques, songs,
progressions, and ideas.
So there you have it... Trust me, this is a very special
set of DVDs with 3 hours and 43 minutes of material, plus
93 pages of tabs and instructions.
It's one of the most unique and powerful jazz courses
you can get your hands on, my friend...
Here's what you're getting:
The tabs are very well done and easy to read
and learn from.
The songs are also tabbed in PDF, which are
right on the DVDs if you want to look at them
on your computer, or you can print them out
if you ever lose the booklets.
Now, let me answer this:
Who is this program for?
Who should NOT buy It?
The last thing I want is for you to be unhappy with your purchase,
so let me tell you who shouldn't buy this package:
Please, do NOT buy the Essential Jazz-Blues Wes Montgomery package if:
- You're just getting started on the guitar in general and you can't play a simple G, D, C chord progression.
Practice a few more months before you buy this course.
- If you're too busy (or too lazy) to spend 10 to 15 minutes a day playing jazz, please don't order.
Sure, the tabs make it easy but I'll be honest: these lessons are sophisticated
and you've gotta be picking up your guitar nearly every day when you're learning new stuff.
HERE'S WHO ABSOLUTELY NEEDS IT:
- Anyone who's a fan of jazz guitar playing, will totally love this.
- Anyone who's already plays jazz guitar or wants to learn.
- Anyone who wants to learn new tricks and fresh techniques for jazz and blues.
- Anyone who wants to play like Wes Montgomery and learn his best tricks.
- Anyone who wants to save thousands of dollars on private instructions.
- Anyone who wants a solid jazz guitar music education, should order this.
So how much does all this cost?
Hard to put a true value on these one-of-a-kind lessons.
But just to compare prices with a good
private teacher, check out this chart:
DVDs save you tons of money because you can enjoy and learn
from them for months and even years... and get thousands of dollars
worth of learning out of them.
Even by DVDs standards, these are worth $49.95 a pop, easy.
So you're getting at least $150 worth of some of the best jazz guitar instruction under the planet.
But you will not pay $150.
You won't even pay $90.
Your low price today is just $77, plus I'll throw in free shipping.
This free shipping deal is a limited time offer.
As with all my products, you get the
iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Try out this pacakge risk free for 12 whole months,
and pay nothing if you don't think these DVDs are
worth every penny.
Any developing player who vibes with bluesy, jazzy
sounds like Wes Montgomery will love watching
these DVDs and learning from this package.
Just click on the link below to go to the orderpage.
Then select the package of your choice, fill out your details
and we'll rush you this course immediately.