The tabs and step-by-step instructions
make it so easy, it's practically cheating.
She is a three-time winner of the
Annual "Premier Guitarist" awards.
Yes, I realize I'm making some bold claims, so I'll reveal why this package is so different (and better) than anything else out there.
First, I realized a long time ago that I wanted an easy method to play classical guitar.
So, I watched a lot of teachers but most videos were either too basic (and BORING) -- or even worse: confusing and overcomplicated. Plus I also knew that most guitarists love tabs and don't want to bother with sheet music or creating their own arrangements.
After years of searching, I finally found the PERFECT CLASSICAL GUITAR TEACHER: Lily Afshar. She was the only one qualified to create a really simple system to make classical guitar lessons easy and fun.
Learning All The Greatest Classical Songs
On The Guitar Is As Easy As 1-2-3.
Step 1: Discover Afshar's "Magic Method".
The most powerful thing Lily does throughout these courses is show you the core techniques that will make learning classical pieces TEN TIMES EASIER!
Instead of useless theory, you're going to learn how to use indispensable techniques that will give you a MAGNIFICENT CLASSICAL SOUND.
That's right -- you'll get a rock solid foundation and the exact technical shortcuts you need to play these classical pieces in record time.
Most of the techniques will be fast and painless to master. Some of it took Lily decades to figure it out. However with her help, you can learn it all in a few short hours.
Step 2: Relax and Watch Lily Explain the Pieces.
Lily is a joy to watch. For starters, she's a beautiful woman :-)
Second, she's a caring, patient teacher that does an amazing job transmitting the lessons on video.
She's truly gifted.
And best of all, she makes it SIMPLE by going right to the essense of each piece
with easy explainations of what you should focus on.
Public Radio International says she's
"one of the world's foremost
Step 3: Play Along With the Tabs.
Once you've watched the courses, you should play along with the tabs.
These tabs make it SO easy... it's practically cheating!
Before these Guitar lessons, if you wanted to learn how to play classical guitar, you would have to learn how to read sheet music.
Congratulations if you can (you're among the few). You'll get SHEET MUSIC WITH THESE COURSES.
For most of us, it's just too darn time consuming.
Thank God, we've got tabs!
It really demystifies what SEEMS HARD...
Even better, we've got "Powertabs" which makes
learning even FASTER. (More on this later).
This collection has a wide range of pieces... many EASY ones perfect for beginners, and several exciting challenges too if you're advanced.
A lifetime of enjoyment is yours with this
exquisite collection of classical guitar pieces.
We've filmed everything in beautiful HD video on digital copies. These Courses will save you years of pain and suffering and help you start playing breathtaking classical masterpieces within a few fun days.
Here's some of the pieces that are included in your collection:
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by J.S. Bach - One of the most epic classical pieces ever. Everyone will nod in recognition as you play this majestic masterpiece.
- Opus 60 by Matteo Carcassi - You'll delight some ears with this easy-to-play sweet lullaby piece. Its smooth harmonic sounds, combined with gorgeous melodies make it a great piece to play.
- Study 18 by Matteo Carcassi - This one transports you back to your old castle courtyard in a past life when you wanted to seduce the hot princess.
- Study 16 by Matteo Carcassi - A relaxing classical song to help you find your peace of mind at the end of a long day. All your troubles will float away like clouds in the sky.
- Pavane No 2 by Luis de Milan - A Pavane is a slow processional dance from the 16th century that sounds powerful and beautiful with a series of marching chords with it's four part harmony.
- Study 5 by Fernando Sor - A beautiful emotional arpeggio piece.
- Study 10 by Fernando Sor - A lively, playful staccato song. This is one of the funnest tunes to play (kids love it).
- Study 6 by Fernando Sor - A hot twisting melody with accompaniment.
- Mi Favorita (anonymous) - Could easily be the soundtrack for a heavy scene of an old Italian movie. It's soulful, dark and deep.
- Study 2 by Fernando Sor - An impressive waterfall of sound from this short but complex piece. This one guarantees to really supercharge your technique.
- Etude 21 in E minor by Dionisio Aguado - This exciting romp will get your blood flowing with its fast licks interweaving with juicy block chords.
- Lagrima by Francisco Tarrega - One of the most beautiful pieces written for classical guitar. Every classical guitarist plays this at some point.
- Asturias by Isacc Albeniz - This piece was covered in the original Classical Guitar Secrets but it's such an epic piece that we can dive deeper and talk about some more of the musical and technical aspects. These will make it easier to memorize too.
- Study 3 by Dionisio Aguado - A great technical piece that will get your thumb technique rocking.
- Danza Espanol No. 5 by Enrique Grandos - This "Spanish dance" has some gorgeous passages with soulful (almost bluesy) bass figures and sophisticated chordal passages. I don't like to use the "amazing" too much, but this piece qualifies.
- The Magic Flute Variations I-IV by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - A dynamic piece with several exciting sections, each one more Mozartastic than the last. Learn all 4 movements and you'll be able to perform your own concerto.
- Mallorca by Isaac Albeniz - A dark somber piece perfect for a rainy day.
- Capricho Arabe by Francisco Tarrega - You can really hear the influence this piece has on modern music with its smooth transitions and beautiful melodies. Everyone will love listening to you play this.
- Tango in D by Isaac Albaniz - Great piece that Lily adapted for the guitar. A very relaxed, graceful piece.
- Sevilla by Isaac Albeniz - Killer strums and awesome chord shifting make this an impressive show stopper.
- Fantasie by Silvius Leopold Weiss - A very exciting piece with multiple voices coming in -- you'll be playing 2 part counterpoint that evolves into 3 parts. Guitar music just doesn't get any better than this.
- Sonata K 11 by Domenico Scarlatti - A harpsichord baroque piece arranged for guitar that features '2 string trills' and lively chord changes that will inspire you.
Learn The Foundation For
Flawless Classical Guitar Technique.
In addition to building up a great repertoire of pieces, you'll learn the 'tricks of the trade' and how to do things right, so that playing these pieces becomes as easy as possible.
Lily will show you exactly what to watch for and what to do in each piece. For example...
Winner of the Orville H. Gibson Award
for Best Female Classical Guitarist.
- You're gonna love this little pro trick which helps you avoid repeating the same finger and solidifies your technique and sound.
- One of the most crucial techniques when you're playing a classical piece is to stop lifting your fingers too soon. This makes your notes ring out and creates a luscious, legato sound. Lily shows you exactly what you need to master this.
- One of Bach's trademark secrets revealed. What's great about this is, you can use to enhance any song including your own.
- Don't RUIN the harmony by ignoring this one simple idea. This is a must-know technique that stops that sloppy amateur sound.
- Discover an epic fingerpicking pattern that you can use in any style of music. I suggest even using it in rock because it will make your sound stand out from the crowd.
- An 'invisible' technique that makes the melody stand out from the background. Have you ever listened to a guitarist and you're baffled WHY they sound so good? This is one of those reasons.
- Problem switch chords in time? This pro move guarantees you reach the notes in time. This can easily double your "tightness" in an hour of using it.
- If you use the wrong technique, your sound will be choppy. Here's a simple solution that crushes that problem for good.
- Want to make your life 10X easier? Then pay close attention to when she uses the barre technique.
You’ll impress your friends and family when
you start playing these incredible classical pieces.
One of the best features of these courses is that Lily repeats each piece at a slower tempo so you can play along with her. You'll play, see and hear exactly how each phrase goes.
- The 'Quick shift' and "deep stretch" are just two methods out of many you'll be using in these timeless masterpieces.
- Want to reach the pinnacle of the classical pro zone? Pay close attention when Lily breaks down the dynamic notations you might see like "Fortepiano", "Sforzando", and "Rinforzando". Fascinating stuff and paying attention to these can really give your playing that pro nuance that's undeniable.
- Your bag of hot pro tricks just keeps on growing with the allargando (which will help you take your audience on beautiful journeys) and ponticello techniques.
Lily is one of the best teachers
we've ever filimed.
- How to 'crescendo' and build up the tension and hook your audience. This really helps you put the passion in your playing. Women can't stop watching you when you use it.
- How to pluck chords that create a connected flowing feel. Also how to play 'short chords' when you want a crisp, articulated sound.
- Discover how to make the 'middle voices' stand out. It truly makes the difference between epic sounding sweetness and amateur mush.
- The most important part of a classical piece is the melody. Here's how to make the melodies stand loud and jump out. People will really love hearing you play once you master this.
Simple Secrets To Making Things Way Easier.
You'll triple your classical skills
in 12 hours or less.
- Do you have 'fumbling fingers'? Discover how to form chord shapes ahead of time (which makes things way easier).
- Mastery is found in these lessons... All the ins and outs of moving around from chords, to open strings, are decoded.
- Want another pro move? It's called 'Strategic dampening' -- another must have tool to playing clean. The trick is to know when, where, and how.
- Lily keeps giving away her best tips to help you play these songs better. For example, a special kind of sliding technique called a Portamento -- which really adds some fluidity to your sound.
- The Rasgueado strum is a powerful technique that EVERY GUITARIST should know. It's simple if you do one little thing AFTER the strum.
- What every professional classical guitarist pays attention to. Once you know this, you can sound like a pro almost overnight.
You Can Conquer Any Piece In This Course
If You Start Slowly and Take it Step-by-step.
- Do this one thing and become a classical ace. It's called the 'rest stroke' and Lily shows you how to train your fingers for impeccable technique.
- How to completely eliminate string noise. Probably the #1 thing that kills a clean sound.
- Fingering tricks that will come in handy so you can tackle any piece without sounding rough and jagged.
You're gonna love the
Classical Guitar Collection.
- How to avoid making mistakes when shifting positions. There's a trick you need to know and it's all in the arm.
- How to make sense of a piece when it seems confusing. This can double your speed of learning.
PRO TIP ALERT: Playing the melody by itself is often a great way to get started learning any classical piece. This course makes it clear which notes are the melody with clear 'upstem' notation and tabs. After you can start adding in all of the other notes and details.
- "Accidental chords" is a common blunder that happens when you have the wrong notes ringing out. Lily gives 3 ways to make sure it never happens, so your playing stays in the clean pro zone.
- How to add ornaments to the main melody. It's these little touches that not only make you sound like a pro, but are a ton of fun to play.
- "Color changes" are another hidden technique that can give your playing that little extra pizzaz and take your sound over the top.
- Artificial harmonics in classical? You bet. In fact, there's several harmonic effects that work beautifully on the guitar and are sure to impress and delight.
Your mastery of guitar is gonna hit new levels.
- How to avoid sounding "flat" and I don't mean off pitch. This is when your playing has no feel and passion to it. (The last thing you want to do is bore your audience.)
- When you can "push and pull" the tempo, and when you have to play in precise time.
- Don't let fancy rhythms confuse you. These courses make it super simple to watch, listen, copy, and then play all these masterpieces.
Make The Feeling Of Any Piece Come To Life.
- Shaping the melody, breathing and phrasing -- these concepts boost your capabilities. The sound will flow from your fingers as you inject the magic into the music and make it come to life.
- The key to practicing and making sure you really get a piece under your fingers, and everything sounding beautiful.
- The hard parts are made easy, because Lily decodes the exact fingerings you for the most challenging bars in every piece.
- Want to get creative? It's not hard to create your own variations, especially when there's repetition of lines.
- Rock solid rhythm... The exact method that allows you to play evenly and in time, even when you're dealing with 16th or 32nd notes.
- Want sweet vibrato power? Here's how to properly give some top level expression to these notes.
- Easily avoid the #1 mistake most guitarists make when trying to play a classical piece.
This package will remotivate you.
The Original Classical Guitar Secrets
That's right -- as part of your ultimate package, I want to hook you up with the original "Classical Guitar Secrets" that we created with Lily. That's MORE Courses, so your collection is really filled to the brim with some of the most gorgeous pieces, and you'll have so much to choose from.
- Prelude opus 114 by Ferdinand Carulli - A great heart-bending piece to get started.
- Allegro opus 50 #3 by Mauro Giuliani - A romantic song with beautiful arpeggios that will stir up any woman's fire deeper than a piece of dark chocolate. Written by a famous Italian composer who's been called "the Beethoven of classical guitar".
- Study #1 from Dionisio Aguado - A lively, fiery track filled with interesting chords and quick shifts with the left hand.
- Arpeggio study #2 by Dionisio Aguado - This famous spanish composer gives you another hot-blooded masterpiece featuring a melody in the bass with a spectacular arpeggio accompaniment.
- Tanz by J.C. Bach - This is a super simple piece that any "Joe Blow beginner" can learn in less than 30 minutes flat.
- Canario by Carlo Calvi - This soothing song is like chicken soup for the guitar player's soul. Here you'll learn how to use "color changes" to enliven your sound. And you'll also see how to use ornaments to spice things up.
- Allegretto by Ferdinando Carulli - Another majestic, magnificent track that will make you sound like a seasoned veteran overnight. It's a good one to practice your phrasing and the freestroke method.
- Villano by Gaspar Sanz - A lovely piece that evokes aural images of days of old. You might feel like ancient wizards are going to appear.
- Minuet by J.S. Bach - A very familiar classic song, it is usually played by beginning pianists but sounds wonderful on the guitar.
- Rigaudon by Henry Purcell - Another baroque piece that could easily be thought at the Mickey Mouse club to kids. I don't care if you got your guitar last night. You'll be able to play this one in 10 minutes.
- Allegretto by Fernando Sor - A provocative piece that will have you gliding all over the fretboard like a graceful bird.
- Allegretto Opus 44 #2 by Sor - You'll love this... It's like floating in the clouds with a crew of ancient musical magicians.
- Spanish romance (anon) - One of the most beautiful pieces in the classical guitar repertoire. It's a timeless classic with a warm feel and nice melody. This is actually the simplified version. (you'll learn the full piece in Vol. 2)
- Allegretto #2 by Ferdinando Carulli - A touching, tender track that will make you feel like you're standing next to the campfire with angels.
- Allegretto #2 by Fernando Sor - A superb song that would have intoxicated any King and won some epic favors.
- Tempo Di Minueto by Sor - A slightly more challenging piece with lots of cool melodies and what Lily calls "slurs".
- Gigue by Logy - A sweet waltz-feel piece (triplet rhythm) that everyone will groove to.
- Corrente by Niccolo Paganini - Another stirring piece with floods of sweet crunchy chords.
- Canarios by Gaspar Sanz - A stunning sounding song with some exotic rhythms including 6/8 time and "hemiolas".
- Waltz Opus 32 #2 Fernando Sor - This very nice, simple piece sounds like a medieval movie soundtrack.
- Bourree by J.S. Bac - A timeless classic everyone loves to play and hear. You'll also learn powerful, classic structures everyone should know.
- Pavana by Luis Milan - Romantic, heartfelt melodies and soulful harmonies make this another really fun piece to play.
- Andante by Matteo Carcassi - Another majestic masterpiece, Lily will show you the snake pits you have to watch out for, and the phrasing and feel you should be going for.
- Andante by Niccolo Paganini - Seduce any sweetie with this lovely song in D major.
- Packington's Pound (Anon) - GET FREE BEERS! Yes, all the patrons in any tavern will get you some brewskies if you play this ancient drinking song.
- English Dance by Ferdinando Carulli - Hypnotize any audience with this glowing, stirring masterpiece.
- Etude by Matteo Carcassi - Another killer piece, plus you'll discover more secrets you need to get a super clean sound on your guitar.
- Moderato by Sor - This touching (but challenging) piece involves lots of thrilling rhythms and striking ornaments that Lily will help you navigate through.
- Romanza (Anonymous) - A very lyrical piece, great to play for your special someone. This is the full version that Lily showed in basic form in Volume 1. This time we are using a triplet rhythm that accompanies the melody.
- Minuet 1 & 2 from cello suite #1 by J.S. Bach - An elevated, grandiose piece that would have pleased even the most snobby elite groups back in the 1700's (or impress Uncle Ernie.)
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra By Francisco Tarrega - Wow, once you can play this mind-blowing piece you'll slice other guitarists' egos in half... and gain the respect of everyone on Youtube.
- Asturias by Isaac Albeniz - This piece starts off mellow, but gets intense with lots of stimulating fast tremolo picking and striking strums.
And plus you'll get even more hot tips that will make playing a breeze, and will help your technique whether its classical, folk, fingerstyle, you name it.
All The Secrets Of Playing Smoothly
Are Unraveled And Revealed...
- Comfortable sitting and body positioning that will make things a lot easier for you. (1:49 mark)
- Classical guitar technique is all about the perfect hand position. This is the key to making it simple for your fingers. (5:13)
- Discover 2 critical secrets that will free your fingers and prevent you from developing awful habits. (7:32)
- She reveals various fun ways to explore the fretboard such as the "zig zag" and the "fret hop". These are the insider nuggets that will shave years off your learning curve. (pay attention at 18:32)
- Master the planting technique (that most guitarists don't even know about). It's the big secret to being able to play any scale or lick... super clean... at lightening speed. (23:32)
She was awarded the Alumni Association
Distinguished Teaching Award
- Improve your fingerstyle playing (this helps with blues, rock, acoustic and jazz guitar) with this powerful finger alternation exercise to build up monster chops. (31:15)
- One of the important keys to classical technique is learning the art of the position shift. Learn it at 37:49.
- How did the chicken cross the strings? Learn the 3 ways of string crossing and how chickens and guitarists use each one. (45:13)
- Want scale mastery? Learn 18 rhythms to practice scales that will give you an unparalleled scale technique. (50:17)
That's just some of the things you'll learn on the first course. We keep going on course 2:
- If you want to play classical guitar, you need to know the "free stroke" and the "rest stroke". Lily will teach you both and show you a cool way to strengthen both techniques at the same time. DOUBLE WINNER. (6:46)
- Possess 6 killer exercises for your left hand - Do these for 10 minutes a day and your left hand will become an unstoppable string dominator. (8:18)
- Discover classical arpeggios that are tried-and-true -- and super-handy in learning tons of classical pieces.
Plus you can use these to turn any simple chord progression into a beautiful cascade of notes. (19:35)
- Learn 22 super easy yet effective arpeggio exercises to ensure your mastery will develop in record time. (24:26)
- And fun's just getting started... Get over 20 hot drills that will automagically help your fingers become masters of the neck. (45:05) Plus on this course, you'll get tons of awesome pieces you can learn and play.
- On course 3, you'll discover the simple rule you can use to add astonishing, passionate dynamics to any song, plus tons of other secrets, and loads more great tunes.
...In fact, you'll:
Build A Spinetingling Repertoire
Of Heartwarming Classical Pieces
As Fast As Humanly Possible.
- More about using ornaments to enhance the melody.
- Secret to live performance: Learn a multiple flashy ways to impress any audience and win their hearts. (10:18)
- Kill 2 birds with 1 stone: clean up your playing and never hit another "bum note" by using an advanced thumb technique used by the top classical players. (13:32)
- Discover a time-honored pluck technique called "The Pizzicato" which drops spine-tingling, natural harmonic, percussive sounds into your playing. (18:41)
Lily performs for
the legendary Andres Segovia.
- Fly all over the neck like a greased "angry bird" with more shifting secrets that make it easy to change positions in a flash. (23:04)
- Are you ready for the cross-string trill? This electrifies your playing instantly and comes in handy for baroque pieces. (you can use also this technique in any style: rock, jazz, blues, and more) Watch it at 30:32.
Save yourself years of trial and error.
Lily tours the world and plays
concerts on 6 continents.
- Discover 3 more interesting ways to practice, that make your pieces really come alive. You'll activate your heart chakra and tap into your deepest emotional desires. (34:44)
- The "hinge-barre" technique will come in handy when playing complex parts. It's one of those "I wish I had learned that sooner" tricks that will have you slapping your forehead. (38:15)
- You'll instantly avoid the "amateur suck sound" and move into the "hot pro tone" when you learn how to "modulate the chords" correctly so the melody notes come out clearly. (46:13)
- How to make your 6-string guitar sound like a "choir of angels" with the hidden harp technique. (46:48)
- Want to sound like a musical cloud from heaven? Learn how to time your chord changes perfectly to get a very smooth flowing quality to your playing. (53:02)
It Was Hot In The 1600's And Guess What?
IT'S STILL HOT!
Pop in the next course, and learn killer stuff like...
- The eternally classic pedal tone technique. Not only does it produce an amazing sound (if you do it right), but you can easily adopt it to other styles and even use it to create your own pieces. (14:58)
- How to interpret what the composer really meant that sometimes isn't written in the music. This is critical if you want to sound like a pro and not a hack. (17:59)
- How to grab the listener by the ear with delight by making sure the melody shines through like a ray of light piercing through the clouds. (41:03)
She was chosen as "Artistic Ambassador"
for the United States to Africa.
- On the final course, we get into the heavier, more challenging pieces that will thrill the most advanced, elite players.
- Discover how to master the minuet, plus many cross-string fingerings for that romantic feel. (10:32)
Lily loves to teach.
Her passion combined with her skills
makes her an amazing instructor.
- Learn an advanced tremolo technique that will take a bit of practice, but the result is one of the most dramatic, spine-tingling effects in music ever. (20:58)
- Not 1 guitarist in 1000 knows this inverted fingering technique that lets you play some strange looking but effective chord shapes for easy fretboard movement. (25:07)
- How to work your fingerpicking up to blistering speed (without getting blisters) See (33:02)
- How to "shape" the melody with crescendos, another epic expressive technique. (36:12)
- And much, much more...
Every Aspiring Guitar Player Will Love
This Spectacular, Mindblowing Course.
Owning These Guitar Courses is a No-Brainer Move.
It's up to you which, and how many songs you want to learn.
Pick your favorites, or play them all.
It's never been this easy and straightforward to play classical guitar.
With the note-for-note tabs
and easy step-by-step instructions,
you’ll be shocked and delighted how quickly
you can play 5,10,20, or more pieces.
You're getting complete arrangements that sound incredible and are tabbed out note-for-note...
Not to mention Lily's masterful instruction that not only explain the ideas behind the arrangements, but also how you can apply them in your own music and create your own masterpieces.
(You also get the sheet music for all the pieces).
Even better: the tabs are also provided in both PDF and Powertab format.
With Powertab, you can watch the notes go by on your computer, and each one is highlighted as its playing. If you've never experienced this before, it's incredible. No more trying to "figure out" the rhythm of the tabs. You see it, you hear it, and you learn it -- FAST.
I can't stress enough how many hours this is going to save you when you learn these pieces.
Lily, backstage at the
Wigmore Hall, London.
Classical Guitar Collection
I'm not going to knock face to face lessons. However: they usually end up costing a small fortune.
In fact, if you wanted to study with Lily at the University of Memphis, be prepared to dish out
over $20,000 a year in tuition.
Even at "normal" guitar lesson prices, just look at how expensive it would be:
Digital Guitar Courses save you thousands of dollars, because you're getting dozens and dozens of lessons
that you can watch over and over.
Any way you slice it, this course is by far the best Classical Guitar learning value
This is it, my friend... Classical Guitar Collection is the systematized course that will give you the insider info you need to play like a pro in record time.
I'd like to make your decision easy. So, here's the deal... If for any reason, (or even no reason at all)
you decide this course isn't helping you learn some killer classical guitar in record time, you can send an email and
I'll refund every penny immediately. There's no fine print and no hassles.
The Craziest Guarantee In the World!
Yes, you'll get a 60-day unconditional 100% money back guarantee (and that's just for starters).
Order these awe-inspiring classical lessons... watch them... then sit down with your guitar... tickle a few strings...and then play a song just to prove to yourself that... You've really become a respectable classical player faster than You ever thought possible!
If it doesn't happen, just send us a quick email and I'll see that you receive a prompt refund of your money, no questions asked.
...But here's where it gets crazy:
First of all, if there's even a single lesson that doesn't impress you in this package, you can email it back to me, KEEP the ones you love, and get a full refund.
You read that correctly -- you can actually keepsome of the courses, email the rest back, and I'll give you 100% of your money back.
People think I'm nuts for doing this.
On top of that, Just contact our customer support, and we'll take care of you if you find this course isn't for you.
So you're literally risking zero.
Its my way of doing everything humanly possible to put your mind at ease so I can earn your business and put these awe-inspiring courses into your hands today.
Am I Crazy?
Or is This Course that GOOD?
I can afford to be so generous... because I know the TRUTH. You see... these lessons really do work! By simply following along with the tabs and taking it slow at first, you'll be amazed how the music comes to life. It's almost like magic because it shouldn't be THIS easy and simple... but it is.
Just imagine inviting your friends and family over, and blowing them away with some world-class guitar music... Jaws will drop and respect will be earned.
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information,
and you'll soon be the proud owner of this Classical Guitar Collection course that will reward you for a lifetime.
A world of fun awaits, so don't delay -- click the link below right now!
Click Here To Order
Classical Guitar Collection Volume 1
Click Here To Order
Classical Guitar Collection Volumes 1 and 2
P.S. Remember, I'm guaranteeing your absolute satisfaction with this guitar experience or I insist in covering the shipping costs so you can return it. Give it a chance... You'll be having the time of your life playing these gorgeous pieces in record time with the easy to follow tabs.